When developing a care plan, we will take the patient’s personal requests, home environment, and unique circumstances into consideration. Such elements affect the way services are delivered including the type of staff we assign to care for that particular client.
When delivering our services, we remain client-centered. It’s impossible for two clients to need the same set of services which is why we customize our care plans for every single person under our care. By doing so, we still provide our clients with the opportunity to retain their dignity and independence, while still providing them with the care and support that they need.
To qualify for our services at Heaven Leigh Helping Hands, Inc., our prospective clients must meet the following criteria:
- The Need for Home Help Assistance (bathing, dressing, grooming, cleaning, laundry)
- The Need for Companionship
- The Need for Assistance with Transportation
- The Need for Respite Care Services (with a max of 10 days)
- The Need to be Accompanied during Family Vacations and Outings (minimum of 2 hours of care must be provided with each visit, with the exception of transportation)
Set an Appointment now and allow us to fully understand your needs so that we can provide the exact services that you need. For other service inquiries, get in touch with us at 989-372-0691.